Starbuck by `diablo2003 on deviantART

Artist's Comments
I'm attending the Star Wars Fan Days this weekend October 20-21( [link] ) as a guest artist and I wanted to do something for the show. There's a lot of artwork out there most as posters, lithographs or prints so I wanted to do something different. While watching The original Star wars I realized that talk of money is thrown around quite a lot but you never actually see it (other than Han flipping the bartender a coin after shooting Greedo). I thought it would be cool to design a piece of Imperial currency as I saw it. I designed it mostly after American money but used some European influences as well. Hope you dig!

-Mark

Myspace: myspace.com/markbrooksart

Star Wars and all characters are copyright Lucasfilm



edit post

0 Reply to "Sci-Fi & Pi(e) products must now be purchased exclusively with Imperial currency"

Post a Comment